An online portal is a website that provides multiple functions via a password-protected web page. A CRAFT Project Portal is this type of web tool for the use by a CRAFT team.
The CRAFT Project Portal is a project-specific and customized application that serves a variety of functions, from administrative purposes to CRAFT-specific activities. Some of the CRAFT Project Portal functions include:
- The CRAFT Wizard
- GIS Viewer
- A document library that allows CRAFT team members to upload and share documents. Areas within this library include CRAFT-specific sections for sharing products and deliverables, such as data, objectives, an objectives hierarchy, a conceptual model, and Bayesian Belief Networks. Other administrative products can be shared as well, including presentations, meeting minutes and agendas, as well as other project-specific documents.
- A visualization library for photos, maps and other relevant visualizations.
- An action item application that allows users to assign tasks with deadlines to other team members.
- A team list for tracking team member contact information.
- A calendar of team events and notable deadlines.
- A reference manager application that allows team members to keep track of pertinent publications and other references.
Each Portal is specific to a CRAFT team and can be used differently by various groups. Please contact us for information about how to receive training or assistance in using CRAFT for your project.